Why Airport Lighting Systems?
As a 100% woman-owned & operated distributor, Airport Lighting Systems Inc. (ALS) prides itself on a tradition of having a solid reputation for providing TOP-NOTCH customer service to each and all of our current and future customers. Since 1989, ALS has been known as a premier distributor of airfield lighting needs and has supplied parts for virtually thousands of airports, heliports & obstruction tower projects of varied sizes.
ALS is a 2nd generation, woman-owned business with 30 years of experience. We understand aviation lighting needs better than anyone in the industry, and our customers know they are getting all-around quality when they partner with us. From giants like DFW, Denver, and Salt Lake International Airports, all the way down to regional airports, many customers have turned to ALS for quality, reliability, & standards beyond measure. These and many other airports like Austin, San Antonio, Kansas City as well as the FAA have all enjoyed working with us to manage their airfield lighting replacement parts contracts for years.
At ALS, we only market the highest quality FAA-approved airfield lighting products and maintaining a sizable inventory enabling us to respond to our customer’s needs quickly.
See what ALS has to offer you today, and we think you will become a customer for life.
A Step Up On The Competition
- Airport Lighting Systems, Inc. is one of the country’s premier distributors of airfield lighting supplies.
- Understanding aviation lighting needs, is a company tradition at Airport Lighting Systems, Inc.
- The company’s success is based on the experience gained in its 30 year history.
- We only market the highest quality FAA-approved aviation lighting products.
- Maintaining a sizeable inventory of dependable products enables ALS to quickly respond to our customer’s needs.
- Since 1989 contractors and airports have turned to this reliable company when constructing or maintaining taxiways and runways.
- Airport Lighting Systems, Inc. has successfully supplied thousands of airport, heliport and obstruction tower projects of all sizes. From international giants like Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Denver International Airport, Salt Lake City International Airport to regional airports. Every customer is welcomed by the 100% Woman Owned/Woman Operated distributor with a reputation for customer service.
- Airport Lighting Systems, Inc; is proud to work with major airports by managing airfield lighting replacement parts contracts. DFW International Airport, City of Austin, City of San Antonio, Kansas City Airport and FAA
Let us help find that part for you!
Fill out this form and we will get back to you soon.